Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 2

Since the time is four hours behind our usual time, we were up very early the next day. We were headed to Sea Life Park & were so early, we had time to stop & play at Sandy Beach before they opened. While Robert & Garrett played in the water, Jake & I walked down the beach taking pictures.

After walking around the park for a little while, it was time to check-in for our dolphin swim. This was a very neat experience. I personally did not care to the kissing the dolphin part, but I survived. We watched a dolphin show, had lunch & paid a small fortune for 6 pictures & a video of us with the dolphin, but it was worth it.

It started raining, so we changed our plans of snorkeling at Hanama Bay & headed to Pearl Harbor to tour the USS Bowfin submarine. Last year, the boys & I did the Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona tour, but did not have time to visit the Bowfin.

No comments: