Being at the base at 5:30 am was tough, but we made it. The boys really enjoy flying on a C-17. They are able to make pallets & move around. Robert & I both slept some, but the boys did not sleep at all. When Robert went to pick up our rental car (suppose to be a Mustang), it had not been turned in, so they gave us a Lincoln Navigator instead. At first we were a little disappointed, but soon realized all our stuff would have never fit in the mustang. I have got to learn to pack lighter :)
After we picked up out activity tickets from the base (military discounts are GREAT in Hawaii), we tried to make it down town to go to The Cheesecake Factory. Well, rush hour traffic in Honolulu is horrible, so we stopped at a Chinese restaurant and headed for the hotel with sleeping boys in the back seat. By the time Robert finished unloading the car, the boys & I were all sound asleep (that time change is tough :)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment